#itsgreatoutthere teams up with Unsplash to share outdoor inspiration
The It’s Great Out There Coalition is working in partnership with Unsplash, an industry-leading photography community where over 50,000 photographers contribute their amazing work openly and for everyone to use freely. Together with Unsplash, we are launching a curated collection of inspirational images that show what #itsgreatoutthere means to people around the world.
We believe in the positive impact of outdoor activity on individuals and society. Fitness, life skills, fun, health, unforgettable memories and a sustainable connection with nature – the power of outdoor sports is phenomenal.
With #itsgreatoutthere we want to motivate you to spend more time outdoors and introduce those around you to the amazing experiences that nature offers.
We’d love to see your photos that capture what being outdoors means to you – after all, a walk in the park can be just as meaningful as a climb to a mountain top.
Here’s how you can contribute to the #itsgreatoutthere collection:
- Submit as many of your ‘#itsgreatoutthere’ photos as you wish at unsplash.com/submit
- All photos must comply with Unsplash’s Photo Submission Guidelines. Please be aware that all images on Unsplash are licensed under the Unsplash License, which means they can be used for anything for free.
- All photos must be submitted by February 2nd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
Photo selection and featured photographers:
- After your photo is submitted to Unsplash, it will be reviewed for approval by the Unsplash editorial team. The photos that are approved will show up on the #itsgreatoutthere collection page.
- The Unsplash editorial team, with the help of #itsgreatoutthere, will select 10 featured photos from that collection, which will be showcased on #itsgreatoutthere’s social media channels as well as Unsplash’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and the Unsplash homepage, which gets viewed more than the cover of the New York Times.
Thanks to unsplash for the great cooperation.