Gear Maintenance: How to Clean a Hydration Bladder
We believe this time in lockdown provides a good opportunity to prepare for your next adventures and get your gear in shape as well as your body. In this blog post we highlight some gear maintenance tips that prolong the lifespan of your favorite gear.
Do you want to do more outdoor gear maintenance? Check out further REI gear Maintenance videos via the REI Gear Repair YouTube Playlist.
Other gear repair video’s included in the playlist are:
- How to Clean a Tent
- How to Replace Shock Cord
- How to Fix a Broken tent Pole
- How to Patch a Tent
- How to Waterproof a Tent
- How to Patch a Down Jacket
- How to Fix a Zipper
- How to Clean a Hydration Bladder
- How to Patch a Sleeping Pad
- How to Clean a Sleeping Bag
- How to Fix a Sleeping Bag Zipper
- How to Care for Leather Hiking Boots
- How to Clean a Rope
- How to Clean a Wetsuit
- How to Sharpen Crampons
- How to Patch a Bike Tube
Thanks to REI Co-op for the fantastic instructional video’s!